Monday, September 11, 2006

SUPER SUNDAY -- Part 1

SEAWORLD
By the time I dragged my butt outta bed, went to the gym and had lunch I thought my weekend was nearly over. I CERTAINLY WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of having a lazy Sunday I decided that I needed to do some exploring. I called my boyfriend Sung Hyun, and we hopped on his scooter and headed to the 63 building (which I believe is the tallest building in Seoul???).
We started with Seaworld which is located in the basement. Here we got to look at and even play with some of the insects and animals.
A funky fish:
Baby JAWS:
"Hey, play with me":
Rainbow fish:
Did you forget to eat lunch?? Sung Hyun pretending to eat the crab:
Spiderman:
Sung Hyun thought it would be cool to knock this turtle on the head, over and over and over --poor guy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of our trip to the Aquarium in Vancouver.
Looks like you had lots of fun.
good pics.

JENNA said...

Awwww you got to play with penguins??? They are SO cute! Lucky!