Saturday, February 17, 2007

CHINESE NEW YEAR


Because of the holiday that is celebrated here in Korea, I get an extra long weekend because I don't have to work on Monday. I will be meeting with Sung Hyuns family either today or tomorrow and I am super nervous about that because I don't speak much (any?) Korean. This is the first time Sung Hyun has brought a girlfriend to his mom's house. From what people are telling me, this only occurs if you are very serious with your partner. I am sure the reason I am going over is more as a result of curiosity. They all wanna meet the 'white' girl. I sure hope I feel like I am not on display and actually enjoy my time there. Either way this will be a good peak into Korean culture and family life, which is very rare for a foreigner to experience.
WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relax. Just be who YOU are. I'm sure they will adore you.