Wednesday, February 21, 2007

FRESH FRUIT


I'm in love with Asian pears. They are so big, juicy and crispy that I could eat one everyday. The only problem is that they are about $2 a piece, which is just too much for my pocket book.
BUT.......since meeting Sung Hyuns mom on Sunday, she has already sent 4 over to my house...........score!!!!! She must think that all I have at my place is rotten fruit.......afterall if I am willing to give it away as a gift I might as well eat it myself............kekeke

5 comments:

JENNA said...

Haha, that's funny! Aren't Asian pears the BEST though??? I could eat one every day too! Mmm I could eat one right now, actually.

Anonymous said...

I've never tasted Asian pears but I've seen them in the stores. Are they better than regular pears?

Why am I here??? said...

Oh they are so much better!!!! But it took me awhile to really enjoy them. At first it just tasted like crunchy water.

The ones I have are very crispy and juicy (the texture is different from that of regular pears). You should buy one and try it and then let me know what you think. Don't forget to peel off the skin.

ENJOY!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love asian pears. But I have eaten the skin. Are you not supposed to???

-Marie

Why am I here??? said...

Yah true, you can eat the skin. I just prefer them with the skin off -- which is how most restaurants in Seoul serve them.

..........so are they better than Western pears?