Tuesday, February 27, 2007

GRADUATION!!!!!

Well I was a little worried about my kindy kids graduation which happened only 2 days ago, mostly because I prepared the whole thing in 1 month, when all the other classes had been practicing for about 3. Yah long story, but the previous teacher left me with a half-assed song and NO dance. So I took the bull by the horns and revamped the entire thing into a 15 minute presentation about the ocean. We even got to sing silly ocean songs from Finding Nemo.







These are the pictures from presentation practice. They never talked loud enough, or stood up on cue, so I was definately nervous about the big day.



But they pulled it together for the actual presentation and they made my heart melt. I was so proud of them.















Here is one of my cute kindies that I taught last year. Unfortunately he is leaving to a different school so this was the last day that I got to see him. He was definately my favorite.
And after the big day we all headed out to dinner at a local galbi (meat) restaurant.






And this is how them Koreans do it. No matter your age, you still sit cross-legged on a single cusion. At least that floor is heated. My body is definately not made to stay like this for a full meal, but it appears that my yoga classes have been paying off.
After the day I was exhasted but luckly this week we don't have to be in to work until 2pm and I get to leave just shortly after 4pm. Plus I have Thursday off. With all this time on my hands, I am still as unproductive as ever and find myself sleeping till noon. I can't wait till things get back to normal.

1 comment:

Beloved said...

Congratulations to your kids and you! The pictures are great--bunch of cuties!