Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So you think I'm weird.....

I've been tagged by a fellow blogger and as a result I must reveal 5 weird things about me --

So after some careful consideration I have concluded that I am not really that weird. Really I had to think long and hard for this list and it's really not the creative.

So here goes --

1. I can only eat bacon with syrup!!!! Yup that's right my greasy salty fatty bacon must be drenched in sweet maple syrup...........yummm I want some right now. Sound gross??? Try it!!!

2. Sometimes I have the sudden urge to do something daring. For example, when I lean over a bridge or balcony I am very tempted to jump. When the subway rushes by I sometimes want to stick out my hand to see what would happen. Yah really I don't wanna kill myself I am just fascinated with tempting fate.

3. I love bugs. As I a young girl I was known best in the neighbourhood as 'that bug girl'. I used to collect bugs. Mostly I would torture them, by ripping off their wings, legs, heads etc. Then I would shake them viguroulsly in a jar and when they were dead I would eat them!!!!!!! Grasshoppers were a personal favorite.

4. I miss university. I miss the pressure and stress -- essays, tests, you name it. I live and breath for that kinda stuff. No such thing as the easy way out for this girl. Maybe this is not so weird, just crazy!!!!

5. I would eat pizza for every meal of the day, everyday, for the rest of my life if I could!!!! Right now I eat it only once a week (at least)

Now, I am sure there are more weird things about me. So those of you who know me, feel free to add to my list.

6 comments:

Beloved said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beloved said...

Thanks for playing, Jen. I am with you on the pizza and the bacon with syrup, although with my (miserable) attempts to be vegan, it's fake bacon for me. Little worried about you with the bridge/subway thing and yes, you're classifiably crazy for missing university. I'm working on my master's--wanna do my homework?!?

P.S. Sorry--I made a typo on my original comment and tried to fix it but ended up deleting it (I'm on my husband's computer with hangul only!)

Navy girl said...

Hey Jen, any Canadian knows that bacon and sausage are best with maple syrup, it's the only way I'll eat it. Thanks for writing your blog, I love reading it. It reminds me of when I first met my boyfriend's family.
~첼시

Why am I here??? said...

Thanks for your comment Chelsea!!!! Korean studies are dragging along for me. I can't seem to get motivated, I don't know what my deal is. Any words of advice??

Hope all is well in Canada.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
All I can say is practice, practice, practice. Even if you feel silly saying things in Korean instead of English. (If you don't practice it, you won't remember it) I just got back from visiting my boyfriend's family, so I definitely got lots of practice there. Go see Sung Hyun's family, that should motivate you to study. I know that's what motivates me, it makes my bf's mom so happy that I speak korean with her.
I'm glad to hear that your performance went well.

첼시

aquabot said...

I think you don't have to shy away from practicing....may be initially it appears quiet daunting task initially...But mind it will be a cake walk after 2 weeks; you see.....So don't feel sorry....