Sunday, February 11, 2007

ughhhhh

Snowboarding started off really good. We drove to Vavaldi Park and got caught up in traffic so it took us about two and a half hours to get there. We thought it would be pretty quiet on the slopes because we didn't start until 8 pm......boy we were wrong. There were more people last night then the previous weekend trip. So once again we had to endure the long line ups, only this time it was cold out. And there was NO SNOW -- instead we speed down the hill on tiny ice balls. There was no traction what-so-ever, it sucked!!!! To make matters worse I didn't wear enough clothing so I was freezing the whole time............



On a good note, they had some famous singer performing and even a light show. I was a little slow with the pictures so this was the best shot I got






By the end of the night I couldn't wait to get home. I fell a couple of times and hurt my knee pretty bad (don't worry mom!!!). I started coughing, I was cold, grumpy, and tired.
...AND SURE ENOUGH TODAY I WOKE UP WITH A COLD............................ughhhhh


But I powered through and made Charlie some chicken alfredo. But right before he came over I almost burnt my place down. Thankfully I heard the sparking noises coming from my kitchen. I was making some green tea and I left the kettle on too long that it got so hot and started to burn and spark.................now my silver kettle is bronze colour.

Instead of heading to Miss Potter tonight we opted to study Korean. Charlie has taken on the daunting tasking of helping me prepare for Valentines Day. What a good friend..............thanks Charlie!!!! Hey and nice shirt (it so happens to be the one I bought for him in Canada -- fits perfectly)

3 comments:

Charlie's Entertainment said...

Hey
Thanks for your cooking. I enjoyed it a lot though I had them slowly. And thanks for your revision for my writing. Writing my story on the blog was one of my wishes but I needed somebody's help. I thank you would be one.
I posted it on my blog. Please drop by.

Why am I here??? said...

Hey Charlie, turns out the translation you did for me didn't go very well. I gave it to my manager today to look at and she said that she will have to redo the whole thing.........bummer...

Charlie's Entertainment said...

Sorry.
Shame on me. But, at least, I tried.
Next time, let me have her translation so that I would learn more how to translate such a writing...