Friday, April 13, 2007

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. BURTON/JENNIFER MS 2. LEE/SUNGHYUN MR
1. AC 64 B 26JUL ICN - YVR 17:55 12:10
2. AC 8572 B 26JUL YVR - YQR 13:30 16:34
(Regina arrival time 4:30pm Thursday July 26)
............ DQ Blizzards............don't you forget my friend........hahaha...........
3. AC 8571 B 04AUG YQR - YVR 09:00 10:20
4. AC 3 B 04AUG YVR - NRT 13:30 15:05
5. UA 883 V 05AUG NRT - ICN 18:15 20:55
...........tickets are confirmed and paid for..........
See you all in this summer!!!!!
BBQ PARTY AT MY HOUSE ON SATURDAY JULY 28th -- MY BIRTHDAY (mark your calenders)
LET'S SHOW SUNG HYUN WHAT A BACK YARD BBQ PARTY IN CANADA IS ALL ABOUT

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

are those tickets? if so, its good that you got it all sorted and booked. hope you have a good b day =)
-bram

Anonymous said...

Jennifer! I'm so excited that you are coming home! I will definitely be there! Need me to bring anything?

Jenna said...

Oops that cooment was from me, Jenna, I forgot to put my name.... :P

Beloved said...

Happy to see you got the tickets. Speaking from experience, I can say that possibly nothing's as much fun as sharing your world with the one you love!

Anonymous said...

hey. long time no talk. this is oh.
i am tripping. i got this awful
flu coupled with laryngitis. feeling like a zombie or hopping
corpse. -_-v

anyways, i will be back soon. need some time to recoup. hope your
koreans class pans out good.
peace out, mama.


p.s. nack->knack

Professor Amy-Michelle said...

Dude.. you need to update your homepage. Do leave me stuck here reading my own page...hehehe.