Friday, August 10, 2007

MY SHORT TRIP HOME

Good news everyone!!! My trip to Canada was EXCELLENT, so I want to thank everyone for making it so great.

The only problem was that it was too SHORT............kinda just like a teaser. But, I am still thankful that Sung Hyun got a peek into my life.

He said his vacation in Canada was PERFECT!!!! "It was very relaxing and beautiful". The best part according to him was meeting my parents.

I have tons of pics to share and some funny stories but I'm in no mood to blog at the moment. Give me a week and I promise I'll have at least one Canada post up!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Yay! I can't wait to see your pictures and read about your trip! I will post my pictures on Facebook this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for all the pics of your short vacation. Did you recover the lost luggage yet?

Momma Bear