Friday, January 25, 2008

Lending a hand.......

.......or a pain in the butt!!!!

Not too sure which one suits me but I have been following my mom to work quite a bit. Doing odd jobs here and there. I've even started to do some volunteer work with children; just helping out a lady with a reading and crafts program when I can.

I think it's time to go back to Korea. I don't know what to do with all this spare time on my hands.



But there is one good lesson learned: I DON'T DO WELL AT DESK JOBS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Annie-Me said...

It's good to get into doing volunteer work though Jen. but yes atleast you figured out you don't want desk work. The good thing about volunteer work is that you can kind of find what you interests are before really committing to it (like getting a degree in that field for example).