Monday, June 06, 2011

Sunday eats, Monday treats!

Sunday dinner was AWESOME!

Breakfast is my fav. meal of the day. I HAVE TO EAT BREAKFAST. Last night I prepared overnight oats.

I combined about 1 c. raw oatmeal, 1/2 c. almond milk, sprinkle of chia seeds, holy crap cereal, flax seed and coconut and topped it off with a scoop of plain Greek yogurt. Then, I mixed it all up and put it in the refrigerator for the night.

It makes for a yummy lazy man's breakfast the next morning. It's soooo good! Go try it!

This little procrastinator has got to get back to lesson planning and exam writing.

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

2 comments:

asiangarden said...

rofl...Holy Crap?! that's too funny! :P
You're so dang healthy! I'm not good about breakfast....:(

Annie-Me said...

Holy Crap is like crack isn't it Jen? I got to meet the people who created it on Granville island last summer....and I was hooked from the first sample!!!! Love yah hun and miss you. I wish we were going to the gym together....it's no fun alone :(