Thursday, October 06, 2011

Help me..........in MY dreams!

Background: Tomorrow (Friday) I am doing my last teaching lesson in front of my supervising practicum for the intense TESOL course that I took this summer. I was so busy this summer that I think I neglected to mention this on my blog. Anyways it is 10pm and I haven't started planning yet. Surprise surprise!

Tonight as Sung Hyun kisses me goodnight I say "Hey Yobo, how can I teach my students who, what, where, when and why?"

"Because of your husband" he replies, after obviously only hearing the 'why'.

"No, no, how can I teach my students to make the questions who, what, where, when and why?" I repeat.

"I don't know but I'm going to tell you in my dreams, okay?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use a Jeopardy-like activity for question-formation practice. Don't know if that helps, but works like a charm for me!

Why am I here??? said...

Great! Do you do it with power point?

asiangarden said...

LOL!