Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday weigh-in #22

Okay, I had given up on the weekly weigh-in until 1 anonymous commenter said they enjoyed seeing the weigh-ins because they were "real with ups and downs".

SOOOOO I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!


I've realized that I just have to keep at it. I always run away when things get too tough. I had "given up" in my mind so it was just easier to stop caring than forge and keep fighting -- writing and showing my gain online was exceptionally difficult. But this morning I woke up and said "fuck it, i don't care what the number is, I'm in this for the long run". I need to remember that there will be ups and downs and that is exactly what life is about.

Sorry for my absence. And thanks for that little push anonymous ;)

p.s. did I mention how much I love my little blog community. I may not get a lot of readers but those of you who stick around really care and that means the world to me. Your comments are especially important. Thanks!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing! I'm with anonymous: your weekly weigh-ins are really inspiring. I have 35 lbs. to lose and sometimes it feels like I'll never get there, especially when I have a week when I lose nothing or gain 1-2 lbs. Seeing you keep at it despite the setbacks is really encouraging, so I hope you keep at it!