Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday weigh-in #23

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I've got something scary to show you.........

eeeeeeek!

As for updates, this is what my life has been for the past week:
Reading articles and staying up until 2 am has become so normal.

And I'm starting to go a little crazy!

On Thursday night I was on a role and stayed up until 4:00 am Friday morning. I had my mom wake me up at 7:00 to make sure I wouldn't sleep through my alarm. Then I had a 12 teaching day on Friday. It's been an exhausting and overwhelming week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you overeating or eating the wrong things? It'd be a shame if you go back to the initial weight. It was lots of work to lose it!

I do admire you for sharing this.

Jamie said...

Why are you still so busy? Is it because of graduate school? I thought quitting your second job would give you some free time (or at least allow you to breathe a bit better)

Annie-Me said...

you need a desk...lol

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Hey - sorry to get back to you a few days late. My thesis supervisor is Ron Martin. He is in the Ed. Psych. area.

If you have other questions about the thesis route etc. feel free to email me at:

everydayfoodie@hotmail.com

Jolene