Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Celebrating success...

I'm a little hesitant about putting this on my blog because of my huge fear of FAILURE. But now I'm making it public because I blog about my struggles all the time.....so here it goes.

I am so hard on myself so every now and then I need to pause and pat myself on the back for my minor accomplishments. Here is one of them:

Remember that 100+ hour proposal? Well, I've passed the internal review process at my local university and now I'm vying for a spot in the National competition. Now I just need to keep myself busy until April or May when I find out if I'm successful.

Let's hope I don't jinx it ;)

3 comments:

Jacky said...

Congratulations! I hope it goes all the way through. Enjoy the holidays and relax!!!!

Amy said...

Aw, I miss working for FGSR :(
Congratulations Jen, that's epic!!! Can't wait to read more good news on your blog in the New Year :) <3

Why am I here??? said...

Thanks Jacky! I will be sure to keep everyone updated whether I get good news or bad....

I hope I can pass along some good news Amy! What did you do at FGSR btw?