Friday, January 06, 2012

7 Days in Vancouver

I just spent the last 7 days in Vancouver. A rough flight out. Turbulence like I've never experienced. The time went by so quickly yet so slowly. I had an awesome time. Took at day trip to the states and visited my first Trader Joe's. Spent most of my time relaxing and watching movies. Did nothing really exciting during the day because it rained the whole 7 days. Ate delicious food and gained some weight. Had a fabulous new years party with all my friends that I used to meet up with regularly in Korea (somehow all of them but Sung Hyun and myself live in Vancouver). Back home. Happy to see my husband and family. Having difficulty adjusting to the hard bed and snoring man beside me. Not ready to start a new class and new job on the same day. Missing Annie already.


2 comments:

Tanya said...

But now you've got me :)) We can help keep each other on track down the road of healthy weight loss!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time! Looking forward to your list of resolutions and hopefully to your weight loss progress again! I found your weekly weigh-ins really inspiring, so I hope they return!