Sunday, January 08, 2012

On a WHIM...



We put an offer on a condo that we toured for 20 minutes this afternoon. There is NOTHING on the market that meets our needs. The place today was the only one and already has two offers on it. We bid on it with no conditions (i.e. no home inspection) and an immediate move in date to hopefully aid in our favour. We'll find out Monday morning if our offer is accepted or if they come back with a counter.

I'm totally not excited as I thought I would be since I know that now I'll have to (a) cook my own food (b) become a responsible adult.

I don't want to grow up yet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol - good luck! It would be such an exciting new adventure!

Tanya said...

you say you are totally not excited but once you own it and walk in and say this is all mine. I can do what I want, I can decorate however I want and you will be fine!

Jacky said...

Wow! Good luck and hopefully not so much stress. Hopefully they make an immediate decisions...it's the not knowing that's the worst. If it does go through...ah...stressful! LOL...but in a good way.

Annie-Me said...

Hun,

I know your excited. But I really DO caution against no home inspection. I have watched too many HGTV shows where no home inspection was done and the place while looking awesome, had many problems that could have been caught with an inspection. I hope that this doesn't happen to you. I'm gunna keep my fingers crossed that you end up with a really awesome place ;)