Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sofa wars

I love how many people have voted on the sofa wars. Sung Hyun is ecstatic! Anyways here are some more details:

Sofa A and B are the same price. We have an open concept living room and kitchen so the sofa will be close to the kitchen table. Our kitchen table can be found by clicking THIS LINK!

Sofa B is smaller and lighter in colour; it does not have any buttons on it. We most likely will not be getting any pets in the future. That's it for now!

The sofa war continues..........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

After seeing your lovely dining room set I have to change my vote to Sofa A :o) I think they will look great together!

Annie-Me said...

lol but it hs bumpies right? As such...I stick by my opinion that it will be more difficult to clean :)

Foreigner Joy said...

BBBBBBBBB

Jacky said...

Still A, but a stronger A. ^^

Kelly said...

The very first argument between my husband and me was about a sofa. Let us not discuss the paint color wars.

Anonymous said...

So? Have you moved? Tell us!