Monday, March 26, 2012

Research Presentation

Group projects in school are hard. This semester I was so close to dropping my class but figured it'd give it a go. We have 2 major research papers and a comprehensive (1.5 hour) research presentation. It's a group presentation.

Our team of three prepared early, thoroughly researched our program planning design (including contacting the professor whose model we chose to use) and practiced, practiced, practiced! We met often. Completed our power point weeks in advance and perfected our presentation to a T.

It went well. Hopefully our mark will reflect how we feel about it. The professor asked us if we would like to present it to a group of undergraduate students in the program planning class he's teaching next semester.

Of course we said YES!

Now off to write 20 pages by next Monday...eek.

3 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Sounds like you did really well! Who's the prof?

Why am I here??? said...

I'm doing my Masters in Adult Ed. The prof. for this class is Abu Bockarie. How is the thesis part of your Masters going? I'm kind of nervous for that step.....eeek!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

The thesis part is going well, but it is a lot of work. I prefer it to classes though, for sure!