Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Beautiful Dance.


The floor is my canvas.
My body
….my brush.

An expression.
A movement.
A swirl.
A rush.

My body
            Molding to the the beat inside
Lost in a moment
            Exposed. Raw. nothing left to hide.

My story, I write
The memories they unfold
Emotions from my heart
Of love…left untold.

Into my world, I draw your forth
Trust your body.
Let go. be free.
For a brief moment in your story.
            Your life…belongs with me.

Fate. Luck. A meeting by chance.
            For if life is a metaphor.
Then you
            a beautiful dance.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....

So beautiful, so intimate, so raw and exposed. I almost felt like I was eavesdropping in a conversation between lovers.....

You are very brave to share such personal feelings with us.

I think you are an amazing poet, you have the ability to touch others by exposing your deepest feelings.

Thank you for sharing....

Why am I here??? said...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEST COMMENT OF MY LIFE ANON. Thanks for making my night :) I don't know at what point one can claim the title "writer" or "poet" but I think I'm learning to become one.

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Beautiful.